Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Violent night at 17th and Mission Street in San Francisco

While I was driving my cab tonight and strolling down Mission street in San Francisco. I came across a young lady in her twenty's who looked like she had been shot in the leg or stabbed. The incident occurred about 1:00 a.m. in the morning. About five police cars were there but no ambulance when I was going by. I noticed her white shorts she was wearing drenched in red blood on her right leg. The police cleared the scene pretty quickly.

But I will be darned if when I drove by around 2:10 again another victim at the same street intersection. This time looked like a young Hispanic man was either stabbed or shot this morning. The police did tape of the crime scene in two locations (one at 17th and Mission and the other where the young man was at by 15th and Mission.

The second incident seem to prompt the police to do a further investigation. I would have stayed out later tonight but seeing these two incidents was a bit much for ma and I took my cab in.

No comments:

Post a Comment