Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cassandra and I had a conversation

Over the years I always have suspected Cassandra of being unethical and somewhat suspicious. I worked with her at the high school and even there she was always offensive and trying to get me in some sort of trouble. Tonight when we spoke on the phone she said she is concerned I might commit suicide because of all the issues arising. I wish I knew what issues she speaks of; is it the guys at the company that hate fags? is it the fact that someone has to feel as though to follow my life and say negative things to people I want to try and be friends with? I wish she would just tell me....... Also I was talking to her about the issue with a bookkeeper I hired a year or so ago who did everything she could to mess up my books and cause problems. Cassandra said that is only one side of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment