Thursday, March 10, 2011

Seymore gets fired, I try to help him

Seymore gets fired from National. the story I was told that Seymore was driving a woman to Burlingame. While he was driving her he states the woman grabbed the wheel of the car while he was on the highway. ( I found out later that this is not true) He then decides to pull over and turn his body and lift his legs and kick her from the car calling her a "crazy white bitch". I dont know why race was added but that is a quote. After hetting to know the guy I found out how racist and discriminatory he is against whites, Mexicans and gays.

Here are some of the texts I received from him over the year!
WED Jan 5th 2:59 a.m.
I am rally do n bad but I really appreciate your concern Dean thank u

Fri Jan 7th 2:07 a.m.
Suggested price 11 students 7 gays 69

Sat Jan 8th 6:22 p.m.
Can u bring some food from Frank an Byron Im hungry

sat Jan 8th 6:24 p.m.
Not yet waiting on funding.... How about the food?

Sun Jan 9 8:55 p.m.
So listen you seem like u want to take this further u will be unemployed in 48 hours start countin

Sun Jan 9th 9:04 p.m.
I'm real serious its a done deal

Sun Jan 9 9:29 p.m.
U know i really have time to, do this but you keep pushin me and dont realize what I can do.

Sat Jan 15th 11:57 p.m.
Kind of

Sat Jan 15 11:59 p.m.
yes yes yes

Sun Jan 16th 1:51 p.m.
I can't go now im n Fairfield b back in sissy land 1 hour

Sun Jan 16th 1:54 p.m.
1 hour i would enjoy seeing u

Sun Jan 16th 2:24 p.m.
The reason i conflicted with u is that u an i are same loving people no more no less

Sun Jan 16th 2:33 p.m.
I here

Sun Jan 16th 3:13 p.m.
What time

Sun Jan 16th 3:15 p.m.
How about now

Sun Jan 16th 7:03 p.m.
Great lunch more u r a friend thank you for being my friend Dean

Mon Jan17th 4:02 p.m.
Im at MODA Museum but ill c u 2 nite

Tues Jan 18th 12:49 p.m.
Im waitin on u to call me

Fri Jan 21st 2:06 p.m.
Dont you ever give me no fag ass guilt trip i got more integrity in my finger than you have n your whole body u r a sick ass mother fucker

Fri Jan 21st 3:54 p.m.
Probably

Fri Jan 21st 4:34 p.m.
What u did in your hateful moment will definately make the newspaper we r go n to pursue this to the limit Kip hass all the Emails u ficked up u r finished in SF

Fri Jan 21st 4:34 p.m.
U started this shit Saturday maybe

Fri Jan 21st 9:15 p.m.
Later real bad hair day Dean

Fri Jan 21st 9:17 p.m.
Me and my pscho family

Sat Jan 22 4:27 p.m.
Had inner eye surgery this am feeling drugged gay ass doctor ill call later im sleepin

Sun Jan 30th 2:37 p.m.
Sorry ive been in VA hospital Redwood city call u tomorrow if i make thr night. Saw PHILADELPHIA powerful movie

Tues Feb 1st 9:44 p.m.
Im just out of redwood City VA hospital if u can pick me up at CAL TRAIN AT 1001 I will pay u RSVP

Tues Feb 1 10:46 p.m.
ok

Mon Feb 7 3:26 p.m.
I am done with dean racist clark

Mon Feb 7 5:06p.m.
I was sitting n Vertigo when u came n with your lies. GIRLFRIEND IN NOVATO they, the truth about youracism as will National in the morning

Mon Feb 21st 4:57 p.m.
Dont get shit twisted I will be filing charges in SF Civil court on a number of charges on tuesday. See u n court asshole.

Mon Feb 21st 11:51 a.m.
By my reords i show that you still owe me 160.00 in wages for the year ending 2010 if not received imme I must complaint w election board Feb 22

Mon Feb 21st 11:57 p.m.
I will also file a motion with National Taxi since i was working out of its vehicles. ITS THE LAW. IM DO N THAT TODAY. U NEED PAY PEOPLE

Mon Feb 21st 12:37 p.m.
I have also emailed my non pay record to the CHRONICLE INSIDER column. They know u/ The story should be n issue Feb 27 on SF GATE Feb 26. Im not the dumb nigga yo

Mon Feb 21st 12:41 p.m.
Im go n MTA to file a racial discrimination case based on your statements. U do not deserve to have a badge. Not n my city


As you can see from some of the actual texts I got from him. either he is two cards short of a full deck or very racist against me because of who I am.

I have had a lot of these types of situation at the cab company after they found out I was gay and have a partner. I was also threatened about my partner from anti gay folks at the garage.

1 comment:

  1. Byron a night dispatcher asked me to help out Seymore because we were worried he would go hungry and is sick. Is this part of setting me up for failure or harassment or because this is the what happens when you try to help someone out?

    ReplyDelete