Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 19th

After work last night I come in and Frank immediately tells me that if Mike quits I would be out of a job, because mike is the only one who wants me to work at National.

A little history Frank is the dispatcher who likes to yell at me and other drivers because he might not have pot on any given day. I on several occasions are yelled at him for no reason at all. There should be no reason why a dispatcher yells at people who drive a cab. In addition when I worked as a teacher and ran for District 6 Supervisor he would make comments over the dispatch radio in a rude and obnoxious fashion. If someone doe not like a person they don't need to harass them over the dispatch radio so other drivers and passengers can hear. Yes he would use my full name as he did this.

No comments:

Post a Comment