Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crazy Child

When I was a teacher people told me the children are just misunderstood. I have always believed we need to teach the children consequences for their actions early on. I wonder if we gave some children more consequences would this type of behavior stop? The director of one school told me that a child who stabbed a guy in the Mission was misunderstood and the teachers should lie to help the child not get into more trouble. Sorry folks I could not do this. Plus this is one of the schools that SFUSD sends troubled youth.

I told the director the child needed to be placed in jail. The child stabbed the guy 17 times. I also thought that the director of the school should have been put away too for being so misled. Believe it or not I got fired for not being able to lie to help this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment